You Can Write For Milner Off Road Blog Today
The Milner Off Road blog is one of the most well respected 4×4 related blogs on the internet. The aim of this blog is to create practical and informative advice for the 4×4 community.
Anyone is welcome to write articles for the Milner Off Road Blog, as long as they are interesting, informative, practical, and are related to 4×4’s and off roading (how-to guides, adventures, reviews and more).
What Are We Looking For?
- Guides and Tips: Guides and tips are one of our most sought after articles. Be an expert and share your knowledge with other 4×4 enthusiasts.
- Infographics: Have a cool 4×4 related infographic? Send it to us to be added to the blog.
- 4×4 Driving Tips: Do you have a unique outlook on certain terrains? Let other 4×4 enthusiasts know.
- Anything: Well, not quite anything, if you have a 4×4 related story or article, then please send it in.
- Photos: You can send us photo(s) which could end up featured either on our blog or on the Milner Off Road Instagram page.
Get a feel of the blog posts currently published on the Milner Off Road Blog to understand the types of posts we are after.
Important Information Before Submitting Your Post.
Before you submit your article, please ensure it fits within our guidelines below;
- Your content MUST be unique to the Milner Off Road blog and not published elsewhere.
- Your content MUST be related to topics related to 4×4, off-roading, 4×4 news, 4×4 tips, 4×4 part reviews, etc.
- Your content MUST be 1000+ words.
- Your content may be edited prior to it being published on our blog.
- Please include images and videos where necessary.
- You MUST share your blog post once it is live on your social media pages.
- Commenting is permitted when your article is published. Please try to answer any questions related to your post. This will give you more exposure and help the readers.
Please note, Milner Off Road don’t have to accept your submission, therefore give it your best.
There are no financial incentives for writing for the Milner Off Road blog, instead, you will gain exposure to our 4×4 community of thousands!
Are You Ready To Become An Expert?
Submit your pitch/article below.