Shop Nissan Qashqai Parts[/button]Own a Nissan Qashqai and need to reset your service light? If yes, you’re in the right place – Milner Off Road has got you covered.
In this post, we will provide you with a detailed step-by-step guide on how you can reset your service light in just a matter of seconds.
Reset Your Nissan Qashqai Service Indicator
- If your ignition is on, turn it off and then back on
- Press the right button next to your speedometer until you reach the settings section
- Once you reach the settings section, keep the button pressed until a new menu appears
- Twist the button to scroll to the “maintenance” category
- Press the button, and scroll down to the “Service” category
- Press the button again and scroll down to the “Reset” option
- Once on the “Reset” option, press the button
- Turn the ignition off, then on and your service indicator light should now be turned off.
This should turn off your service indicator.
Or you can watch the video below by Christopher Thomas.
Please note, we only advise you do this after your Nissan Qashqai has been for a service.
Why Do I Need To Reset Nissan Qashqai Service Indicator
If you have had your Nissan Qashqai serviced, then you shouldn’t need to reset your Nissan Qashqai service indicator.
However, even after you’ve had your Qashqai serviced, sometimes the light won’t always go off, often leaving you confused and debating whether or not the people you paid to service your vehicle, have actually done anything.
Well, sometimes the light can take a couple of attempts to turn it off.
So, if you’ve had your Qashqai serviced, and the light hasn’t turned off, simply follow the guide above.
Nissan Qashqai Service Intervals
We recommend you give your Nissan Qashqai a full service every 12,000 miles or every 12 months – whichever comes first.
Why do we recommend giving your vehicle a full service every year?
A full service every year helps reduce the risk of your vehicle breaking down and can help maintain the value of your car.
Servicing your car regularly can also save you money at the petrol station. New air and oil filters ensure a smoother running engine – therefore giving you a more fuel-efficient vehicle.
Book A Service Now
Find a reputable garage to have your Qashqai serviced today, here – https://www.nissan-aftersales.co.uk/services/book-a-serviceShop Nissan Qashqai Parts
Milner Off Road are one of the leading 4×4 parts suppliers in the world. Established in 1981, we have extensive knowledge in the 4×4 industry. We don’t only sell parts, we have a team of mechanics who can help with the fitment of any part. Our mechanics will often check our blog posts to ensure they are correct.