How To Apply U-POL Raptor Truck Bed
More than just a Bed Liner: U-POL Raptor Truck Bed Liner Spray makes an excellent sound deadener under or inside vehicles. Waterproof material stays flexible and reduces road noise and vibration plus looks great.
It can be used over a multitude of surfaces and tintable RAPTOR can be tinted to any color of your choice, with the ability to create both smooth and textured finishes. RAPTOR is used for 4×4, automotive restoration, off-road, marine, agricultural machinery and general industry.
U-POL Raptor Truck Bed Liner Spray:
A 2-component urethane system designed for application directly to most original manufacturers’ paint finishes or any self-etching primer surface. Dries rapidly and protects against rust corrosion UV damage and extreme temperatures while resisting stains and abrasion.
Provides tough mechanical damage and stain resistant surface.
Protects against rust, corrosion and extreme temperatures.
Delivers the highest level of fade protection.
Provides a water tight seal, keeping moisture out and eliminating the chance for rust.
Flexible and reduces noise and vibrations.
Resistant against fuels, hydraulic oils, animal urine, salt water and more.
QUICK & EASY TO USE
Easy as Fill-Shake-Shoot.
No spray booth required.
Can be applied with excellent adhesion across many substrates.
Can be applied with Schutz Gun, HVLP gun, roller or brush.
(The higher the pressure the smoother the finished texture will be.)
Equipment You Will Need For Application.
- Latex or Nitrile gloves,
- Safety glasses,
- Particle mask or respirator,
- Masking Tape and polythene or newspaper,
- Tack rags,
- Gun wash or something similar,
- An air compressor,
- DA (Dual action sander) or wet and dry paper.
How To Apply U-POL Raptor Bed Liner.
- Remove dirt and debris.
- Clean and degrease the surface with the tack rags and gun wash.
- Sand down the surface using 120 grit paper, until there are no more shiny parts.
- Clean the surface once more.
Applying the U-POL Raptor Bed Liner.
- Mix the liquids as per instructions on the box.
- Shake the product for approximately 2 minutes.
- Remove the lid and attach the Schutz gun.
- Adjust the inlet pressure to get the desired texture.
- Hold the gun approximately 24 inches from the surface.
- Apply the Raptor in a sweeping motion, to obtain the build and texture that you are looking for.
- If you are wanting to add an extra coat to add build, wait at least 60 minutes.
Please note: Milner Off Road are not liable for any damage you may cause to vehicle(s) by following the instructions above. If you have not performed this procedure on a vehicle before, we highly advise you take your vehicle to a local paint shop or body work repair.
Always follow U-Pol’s health and safety guidelines and instructions.
Harriet has worked for Milner Off Road for over 11 years. She is the go to person for most of the Milner fanbase, using her expertise to provide the very best advice on all of our parts.