So, you think you know how to off-road? Take the test now, and don’t forget to share your results with your friends!
How To Apply U-POL Raptor Truck Bed
More than just a Bed Liner: U-POL Raptor Truck Bed Liner Spray makes an excellent sound deadener under or inside vehicles. Waterproof material stays flexible and reduces road noise and vibration plus looks great.
It can be used over a multitude of surfaces and tintable RAPTOR can be tinted to any color of your choice, with the ability to create both smooth and textured finishes. RAPTOR is used for 4×4, automotive restoration, off-road, marine, agricultural machinery and general industry.
U-POL Raptor Truck Bed Liner Spray:
A 2-component urethane system designed for application directly to most original manufacturers’ paint finishes or any self-etching primer surface. Dries rapidly and protects against rust corrosion UV damage and extreme temperatures while resisting stains and abrasion.
Provides tough mechanical damage and stain resistant surface.
Protects against rust, corrosion and extreme temperatures.
Delivers the highest level of fade protection.
Provides a water tight seal, keeping moisture out and eliminating the chance for rust.
Flexible and reduces noise and vibrations.
Resistant against fuels, hydraulic oils, animal urine, salt water and more.
QUICK & EASY TO USE
Easy as Fill-Shake-Shoot.
No spray booth required.
Can be applied with excellent adhesion across many substrates.
Can be applied with Schutz Gun, HVLP gun, roller or brush.
(The higher the pressure the smoother the finished texture will be.)
Equipment You Will Need For Application.
- Latex or Nitrile gloves,
- Safety glasses,
- Particle mask or respirator,
- Masking Tape and polythene or newspaper,
- Tack rags,
- Gun wash or something similar,
- An air compressor,
- DA (Dual action sander) or wet and dry paper.
How To Apply U-POL Raptor Bed Liner.
- Remove dirt and debris.
- Clean and degrease the surface with the tack rags and gun wash.
- Sand down the surface using 120 grit paper, until there are no more shiny parts.
- Clean the surface once more.
Applying the U-POL Raptor Bed Liner.
- Mix the liquids as per instructions on the box.
- Shake the product for approximately 2 minutes.
- Remove the lid and attach the Schutz gun.
- Adjust the inlet pressure to get the desired texture.
- Hold the gun approximately 24 inches from the surface.
- Apply the Raptor in a sweeping motion, to obtain the build and texture that you are looking for.
- If you are wanting to add an extra coat to add build, wait at least 60 minutes.
Please note: Milner Off Road are not liable for any damage you may cause to vehicle(s) by following the instructions above. If you have not performed this procedure on a vehicle before, we highly advise you take your vehicle to a local paint shop or body work repair.
Always follow U-Pol’s health and safety guidelines and instructions.
Are You Aware Of Towing Limits? Do You Hold The Correct License To Tow? Are You Breaking The Law? This Guide Is Here To Clear Things Up
Cleaning your vehicles diesel system no longer has to cost you a fortune and a trip to your local garage. Find out How To Use Tec4 Diesel System Cleaner below.
If you’ve never cleaned your diesel system before, it can be quite daunting.
That’s why we have put this blog post together, showing you how to change the oil and clean your vehicles diesel system.
How To Use Tec4 Diesel System Cleaner
Cleaning your diesel system & changing your oil is much simpler than many think.
Follow the steps below for a successful oil change. There are 5 key stages to changing your vehicle’s oil
How To Use Tec4 Diesel System Cleaner
First And Foremost, Preparation:
- A Full Tank of Fuel
- Buy Morris oil from Milner’s
- Buy Quality oil filter, sump plug and sump plug washer from Milner’s
- Tec4 Diesel System Cleaner
- Have the suitable tools & equipment: Socket set, Jack, axle stands, Funnel & a drain pan to catch your old oil in.
- Jack up your vehicle so you have enough access to the sump. Resting them onto the axle stands (Jacking points can be found in your owners manual)
Adding The Tec4 Oil System Cleaner:
- Remove the oil cap from the top of your engine and add the 400ml Oil system cleaner.
- Idle the engine for 10-15 minutes, then turn off engine.
- Now you can start the oil drain.
Starting The Oil Drain:
- Locate the drain plug.
- Put drain pan under located drain plug.
- Get your socket hook onto drain plug and turn anticlockwise (Lefty loosey and righty tighty).
- Wait for all the oil to drain from the sump.
- Screw in your new sump plug and sump plug washer and tighten it with your socket wrench. (remember not to over tighten)
Changing The Oil Filter:
- Locate your oil filter and unscrew. (ensure drain pan is under the oil filter as oil may leak)
- Where possible pre-oil the filter, use your funnel and fill with your new oil.
- Screw on the new filter and tighten by hand.
- Wipe down the filter and the oil sump, this way you can see if there may have been any leaks or where it is leaking from.
Adding New Oil:
- Locate and unscrew the oil cap.
- Place your funnel into the hole.
- Pour in the recommended quantity of oil.
- Screw the oil cap back on.
- Lower the car back down off the jack stands and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Pull out the dipstick, clean it off with a rag or paper towel. Re insert dipstick and pull back out.
- The oil should now be reading between low and high on the dipstick.
**Please make sure you dispose of your old oil responsibly, not sure where to take it? Here is a handy link, just enter your postcode: Where To Take Old Oil <—
Now For The Diesel System Cleaner:
All you need to do here is add the 400ml bottle of Diesel System Cleaner to the contents of the fuel tank. Simple.
How Tec4 Diesel System Cleaner Works
- Once injected into the fuel tank, the Tec4 Diesel system cleaner gets straight to work cleaning your fuel pump.
- As the diesel system cleaner makes its way through the fuel injector, it begins to clean and remove any contamination that has built up.
- When it enters the chamber it atomizes into a fine gas cleaning the Inlet valves, exhaust valves & piston rings.
- Then the product exits the combustion chamber, it cleans and removes the contamination that has built up on the lambda sensor and EGR valve.
- All the contamination is then safely removed through the exhaust.
- The result is a clean fuel system that is 100% efficient.
The Benefits Of Using Fuel Saver Service Kit:
- The improvement in fuel economy is between 10% – 15% A saving for the average motorist of between £200 to £300 per year.
- Cleans internal engine components and provided anti-wear protection.
- Neutralizes harmful acid build up
- Frees sticking valves, hydraulic valve lifters and piston rings.
- Stabilizes cylinder compression and restores lost power.
- Restores injector spray pattern
- Reduces exhaust emissions
- Promotes efficient combustion – resulting in improved fuel economy.
- Comes with a 21-day satisfaction guarantee.
Also available for Petrol Vehicles. Tec4 Petrol Fuel Saver Kit
- TEC4 Recommend to use the product on a yearly basis.
Please note: Milner Off Road are not liable for any damage you may cause to your vehicle(s) by following the instructions above. If you have not performed this procedure on your vehicle before, we highly advise you take your vehicle to a local mechanic.